There are endless possibilities when it comes to cooking Wagyu beef, but here are five of our favorites:
1. Grilled Wagyu Steak: One of the simplest (and most delicious) ways to cook Wagyu beef is on the grill. Simply season your steak with salt and pepper, then grill over high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side.
2. Wagyu Beef Stir Fry: This is a great way to use up any leftovers, and it’s incredibly easy to make. Just heat some oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat, then add your beef and vegetables and stir fry until everything is cooked.
3. Pot Roast Wagyu Beef: This is another great way to use up leftovers, but it’s also just as delicious with fresh ingredients. Just sear your beef, then add the rest of your ingredients and roast until everything is cooked through.
4. Wagyu Sliders: These are a great appetizer or side dish for any meal, but they can also make an impressive entrée if you use larger rolls. The burgers should still be cooked medium-rare.
5. Wagyu Beef Tacos: If you like Mexican food, you should definitely try this one out! It’s easy to make and the beef only needs about 15 minutes in the slow cooker. The rest is just putting together your tacos and enjoying your meal!
There are endless recipes for cooking Wagyu beef, but these are some of the most popular and delicious! It’s a type of beef that can be cooked in so many different ways, but hopefully, this has given you some inspiration for your next meal…
Getting Started with Wagyu Beef
Ready to get started preparing your own Wagyu meal? There’s no better way to ensure you are only using the highest quality beef than shopping at Holy Wagyu. Our wide selection of premium fullblood American wagyu beef is monitored from farm to table and delivered right to your door. Our mission is to bring quality, great tasting, kosher Wagyu beef to your table with the ease of fresh delivery. Get started today.